Thursday, February 6, 2014

2 Galaxy Note, Galaxy S3, and More: Android 4.4 could be ... - Everything Android

When we speak of Android smartphones the main question is always “I will update my device to the latest version of Android available”, and if so is followed by another much more concise “When?”. Questions that some users might find Samsung placed during the course of the next few months.

According to some rumors, it would seem that Samsung has by no means forgotten the previous flagships and that is working on updating to Android 4.4 KitKat for many of the end of the line Galaxy. The complete list of terminals which, according to the rumor that runs the network, you should receive the update to the latest version of Android currently available includes:

  • Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I317 2
  • Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 SM-3 T217a
  • Samsung SGH-I337 Galaxy S4
  • Samsung SGH-I537 Galaxy S4 Active
  • Samsung SGH-I527 Galaxy Mega
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C105a
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900a
  • Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I467 8.0
  • Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730a

Obviously Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3 , but for all the others will have to wait some more detailed information, or even better, officer. What does not seem to get 3 Galaxy Tab 7.0 is, of course, tablets Economic and that it still has Android 4.1. A direct jump to Android 4.4 would seem impossible, but we’ll see if this Samsung device will confirm or not.

Other things to do at the moment there are none, you just have to be patient and wait for more information to emerge. At that moment, I will discuss the earliest opportunity.

Street

No comments:

Post a Comment